DIA Brief Informative Document
- First:name or company name, address, and if applicable, the particulars of the registration within the Companies Register for the PROMOTOR and of any individual acting as professional intermediary in the sale.
- Second:Particulars of the person issuing the building project, of the architect director of the works and the building company.
- Third:scale general plan of the apartment and marked floor plan of the apartment and annexes attached to the property.
- Fourth: the useful area of the apartment and annexes.
- Fifth:description of apartment and annexes, as well as electricity networks, water connections, sewage, gas, heating, appliances and telecommunications, as well as for fire protection system, equipment and apparatus, inclusive of the degree of definition as established by the current legislation for dwellings.
- Sixth:general description of the building or urbanisation where the apartment is located, as well as of communal areas and accessory services.
- Seventh:quality and systems of transportation means for building materials, of the work units and of all kind of service facilities, both individuals and communal.
- Eighth: sellingprice of the apartment, annexes and accessory services, indicating taxes and other expenses, as well as the payment terms and validity periods.
- Ninth:mentioning the existence of the payment explanation note at customer€™s disposition.
- Tenth:it shall be stated that the amounts on account shall be guarantied with a bank guaranty as established by the Law, and it shall also be stated the name of the bank/entity, its address and bank account code corresponding to the special and exclusive account where such amounts shall be deposited.
- Eleventh: legal title of the promoter as owner of the plot which enables him to build on it, as well as burdens, liens, encumbrances and easements existing on the plot.
- Twelfth: mentioning the granting of the building permit or a responsible statement that the promotion complies with all zoning conditions for its obtaining.
- Thirteenth:reference to the execution phase in which the building works are.
- Fourteenth: delivery date for the apartment and annexes. Quarter and year.
- Fifteenth: burdens, liens, encumbrances and easements which might levy the property, its facilities or access to same.
- Sixteenth:mentioning the way the agreement is supposed to be documented inclusive of general and special terms and conditions.
- That the consumer shall be responsible for expenses arisen from the title of ownership corresponding to the Vendor.
- The right of the consumer to choose a Notary Public.
- The possibility, in due course, of any of the signing parties of mutually force each other to bring the agreement into the records of a Notary Public since both the consent and other requirements have arisen for its validity.
- The right of the consumer to apply for a copy of the agreement draft to be used.
- Mentioning the fact that the consumer has at his/her disposal all detailed information and where this information is to be sought.
Show flat and sales office open from monday to friday from 10 am to 7 pm and saturday alternative